Tuesday

Un Fermier D'Université!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2135/2454431862_b16d4bdb3e.jpg

A UNC grad and his beautiful 
wife (see picture above - with
mother-n-law) moved to the 

country and bought a piece of
land. He went to the local feed 

and livestock store and talked
to the proprietor about how he 

was going to take up chicken
farming. He then asked to buy 

100 chicks.

"That's a lot of chicks," commented 

the man.

"I mean business," the UNC grad replied. 



A week later he was back again. 
"I need another 100 chicks," he 
said.

"Boy, you are serious about this  
chicken farming," the man told 
him. 

"Yeah," he replied. "If I can iron 
out a few problems." 

"Problems?" 

"Yeah, I think I planted that last 
batch too close together."



Google: T3H7P12H
or #ProfHowdy

(Images & Videos Also)


No comments: