Friday

Bartenders See Some Really Odd Things...



1. Two hydrogen atoms walk 

into a bar. One says, "I've lost 
my electron." The other says, 
"Are you sure?" The first replies, 
"Yes, I'm positive."

2. A jumper cable walks into 

a bar. The bartender says, 
"I'll serve you, but don't 
start anything."

3. A sandwich walks into a bar. 

The bartender says, "Sorry, we 
don't serve food here."




Google: T3H7P12H
or #ProfHowdy

(Images & Videos Also)


If you stop believing what your professor told you had to be true and if you start thinking for yourself you may come to some conclusions you hadn't expected. You may find the Bible makes more sense than you thought or were told to think. Allow yourself to be ruined, ruined with regard to what you always thought could be true. Can you believe what you don't understand? You and I believe everyday what we don't understand unless it comes to the issue of salvation.  


- - Dr. Woodrow Kroll

No comments: