Sunday

A Handy Pocket-Size Excuse List!



I'd love to but...

*The man on television told me to stay tuned.
*It wouldn't be fair to the other Beautiful People.
*I'm building a real 747 from a kit.
*I did my own thing and now I've got to undo it.
*I have to check the freshness dates on my dairy products.



*I'm attending the opening of my garage door.

*I'm converting my calendar watch from Julian to Gregorian.
*I've come down with a really horrible case of something or other.
*My plot to take over the world is thickening.
*I have to fulfill my potential.



*It's too close to the turn of the century.
*I have some real hard words to look up in the dictionary.
*I changed the lock on my door and now I can't get out.
*I'm uncomfortable when I'm alone or with others.
*I promised to help a friend fold road maps.
*I'm trying to be less popular.
*I have to study for a blood test.
*I have to rotate my crops.
*I prefer to remain an enigma.
*I'm trying to see how long I can go without saying yes.

http://garyploski.com/wp-content/uploads/garfield.jpg

No comments: