Sunday

Your UNC Freshmen Required Reading List!



How to Write Big Books by Warren Peace

The Lion Attacked by Claude Yarmoff

The Art of Archery by Beau N. Arrow

Songs for Children by Barbara Blacksheep



Irish Heart Surgery by Angie O'Plasty

Desert Crossing by I. Rhoda Camel

School Truancy by Marcus Absent

I Was a Cloakroom Attendant by Mahatma Coate




I Lost My Balance by Eileen Dover and Phil Down

Positive Reinforcement by Wade Ago

Shhh! by Danielle Soloud

The Philippine Post Office by Imelda Letter



Things to Do at a Party by Bob Frapples

Stop Arguing by Xavier 

BreathCome on In! by Doris Open

The German Bank Robbery by Hans Zupp



I Hate the Sun by Gladys Knight

Prison Security by Barb Dweyer

Irish First Aid by R.U. O'Kaye

My Career As a Clown by Abe Ozo

Why I Eat at McDonalds by Tommy Ayk




No comments: