Monday

Mi Parte Posteriora Del Dinero!

           UNC



A UNC student buys a ticket 
and wins the lottery. He goes
to Raleigh to claim it and the 

man verifies his ticket number.
The UNC student says, "I want 

my $20 million."

The man replied, "No, sir. It 

doesn't work that way. We
give you a million today and 

then you'll get the rest spread
out for the next 19 years."

The UNC student said, "Oh, 

no. I want all my money right 
now! I won it and I want it."

Again, the man explain that 

he would only get a million
that day and the rest during 

the next 19 years.

The UNC student, furious 

with the man, screams out,
"Look, I want my money! If 

you're not going to give me 
my $20 million right now, 
then I want my dollar back!"



Google: T3H7P12H
or #ProfHowdy

(Images & Videos Also)



No comments: