Monday

Why The Hatred?


I spoke to a young black man who was holding a Trump sign. He told me he had been called every racist name imaginable including ‘the token black guy.’

Add, ‘racist’ and ‘bigoted’ to the list of un-American, liberal values referenced above. Liberals believe certain minorities belong to them and anyone who leaves their ‘liberal-plantation’ is to be ridiculed rather than understood and heard.

As I was speaking with them, I observed many of these slurs and actions multiple times. Thankfully, there were just as many people praising them for their support of Trump including me.

The most laughable example (and sad) was the person that called Trump mean while yelling and shouting expletives. These sort of people scare me. They are cognitively detached from reality.

DETAILS!!!

No comments: